When buying a license naprogram 'ORDER MANAGEMENT' reference the following benefits:
- Ability to collect in a database and analyze information on procurement (goods, services, documents, money, etc. ..)
- Ability to customize field names and drop down menu to your individual needs
- Possibility to transfer records to the archive
- The ability to scan documents and save them in a database
- Ability to make phone calls directly from the program
- Ability to Import / Export records to format. CSV (Excel)
- Ability to print the information sheet for each record in the database
- Easy to install - installation file is only 6 MB
- Easy to use user interface, designed for fast data entry
- Support for multiple databases
- Built-in calendar
- Synchronize databases between different programs contractors
- Collaborate with barcode reader
- Create printing on envelopes
- Print barcodes
- Sending e-mails directly from the program
- Cooperation with portable drives
- Unlimited storage database
- Advanced search capabilities and group information
- Notes - can be assigned to any record
- Backup / Restore
- Program works with all modern Windows operating systems (Win XP/2003/Win2008/Win 7/Win 8 Pro)
- Cooperation with the base file-server and SQL
- Customizable fields - they can be assigned any name
- Quick data input through keyboard shortcuts
- Ability to sort the data after any field
- Trouble-free operation for many years
- Automatic updates
- Much more!
» version 14.0.1 - posted on 2014-07-30
EULA - End User License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Intemus Runtime Software
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL:
This End-User License Agreement ('EULA') is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity)
and AUTHOR for the Intemus Runtime software product(s) identified above
which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and 'online' or electronic documentation ('SOFTWARE PRODUCT').
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and AUTHOR, (referred to as 'licenser'),
and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA or not understand it, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use. AUTHOR grants you limited, non-exclusive license to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer in version and configuration for which the license fee has been paid.
(b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
(c) You may use software only in your home country.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation and free versions available for download from AUTHOR's websites may be, without change, freely distributed.
(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(e) Support Services. AUTHOR may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ('Support Services'). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(g) You may not use software if you are target of international sanctions.
(h) You may not use software terminal environments.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, AUTHOR may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA.
In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by AUTHOR or its suppliers.
All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and
may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by AUTHOR.
5. NO WARRANTIES AUTHOR expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. AUTHOR does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
AUTHOR makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. AUTHOR further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall AUTHOR be liable for any damages (including, without limitation,
lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users'
use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if AUTHOR has been advised
of the possibility of such damages. In no event will AUTHOR be liable for loss of data or for indirect,
special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise.
AUTHOR shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof,
including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity,
privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights
or the disclosure of confidential information.
Copyright (C) 2002-2013 Mariusz Rudoch (p). All rights reserved.